The Arts and Disability Forum announce new positions
Posted: 9 February, 2017
The Arts & Disability Forum (ADF) is the leading disabled-led development charity working towards cultural equity for disabled/deaf people in Northern Ireland. It is a crucial catalyst for the empowerment of disabled/deaf people in the arts.
ADF delivers a year-round programme, including:
• ADF Gallery exhibitions and events
• The Arts & Disability Equality Charter, supporting venues access improvements with input from disabled people
• The Art & Biscuits programme with people with dementia
• The iDA grant scheme for artists who are disabled/deaf, managed on behalf of the Arts Council of Northern Ireland
• Bounce! Arts Festival, which showcases the best performances and exhibitions from NI’s artists alongside the best work from further afield.
• An Education and outreach, disability awareness and sectoral training programme
Following the development of a new organisational strategy, strengthened of its governance and a restructure of the organisation, the Board of ADF has decided to recruit to two key full-time posts:
- An Arts Development Officer who will take forward ADF’s work in enabling those with a disability to access and develop careers in the arts. The person will have a track record of at least 3 years effective and efficient delivery of arts programmes; and
- An Operations Manager who will ensure that all aspects of the organisations’ work are well planned and effectively and efficiently carried out. The person will have good financial skills, but will also ensure compliance with the requirements of funders and the various regulators.
Both post-holders will report directly to the CEO.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals with the relevant experience and passion for the mission of the organisation.
The closing date is 12 noon on Monday, 20th February, 2017.
Download the relevant documents below:
Arts Development Officer Recruitment Pack
Operations Manager Recruitment Pack
For more information, see www.adf.ie/
Categories: The Arts